September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for so much, here are just a few things.....



  1. God

  2. My wonderful husband

  3. My two precious boys

  4. My father

  5. My brother

  6. Having my Mom for 35 years...

  7. ASLC &ASLS -Our wonderful church and school

  8. All my friends(too many special names to say)

  9. My BFF and her 3 precious babies!

  10. Our neighbors

  11. My father-n-law, mother-n-law, & SMIL

  12. My entire family

  13. My D.M. Club...very supportive

  14. CYC soccer for school

  15. My health

  16. Fall-I love fall, ALL of it!

  17. My new bible study at church

Have a "Thankful Thursday"!


3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Great Thankful list..what Bible Study are you starting? We just started Beth Moore's "Daniel" & it is on fire amazing so far!!

Thanks for your prayers - they are coveted! We know that we have a God who nothing is impossible for!!

Jennifer said...

Sara,
Thanks :)
It is Victoriously Frazzled By Cindi Wood... I am really enjoying it, considering life with two boys, keeps me very "frazzled" :)

Lucy said...

Jennifer,
I love your thankful list, you have so many blessings in your life!