We had a good weekend....we had a light night on Friday, rented a couple of Wii games and hung out as a family. On Saturday morning Dave and Matthew picked up the Scout for Food bags. Then the boys and I headed to Matthew's friend Tyler's, bowling birthday party. We had a great time :)
After the party, Dave picked us up and we headed to our friends, Matt & Julie's house for dinner. Dave and Matt & Dan(Julie's brother) headed to the "man-cave". Apparently it is cigar shop where men just "hang-out"....They had a great time, relaxing and doing "boy-stuff"....While they were gone, Julie cut the boys hair(I will post pics) it looks soo cute! We are leaving it a little longer, and I love it! We had an awesome dinner, Lasagna, salad, bread and the best part... her Pumpkin Trifle, it was awesome. I planned to post the recipe, but I can't find my copy, so after I ask Julie tomorrow, I will post it. I plan to make it for my Thanksgiving here on Thursday!
- Blend cream cheese and butter until smooth
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, parsley, and onion.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Seal perforations.
- Spoon chicken mixture into center of rectangle. Pull up 4 corners.
- Brush with melted butter. Place squares on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs or crushed croutons.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
*I always double this recipe to make 8.
*I also add a jar of drained pimentos
*Is awesome left-over
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed
*It was 7 months ago yesterday that my Mom passed away....Hardly seems possible!