I was surprised to find out, that I was awarded my 1st blogging award. I am SOO excited! I was given the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award. It was given to me by Jen at http://taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com/. Jen said she chose me for the reward, because I leave her such "sweet comments". Jen I LOVE your blog! Thank you for allowing me to share in your life!I am so honored that you chose me for this award! Thank you so much for sharing your story with me and for reading along with mine.... Thank you even more for my 1st blog award :)
The rules for this award are that you must list 5 of your addictions and then give the award to five other people...
Tell these people about their award by leaving a comment for them on their blog.
1. My family, I love my boys, and spending time with them.
2. Coffee, I HAVE to have it, usually one cup in the morning and another when I hit the wall around 3:00PM.
3. Volunteering, for just about everything.....it is my weakness.....
4. Blogging-I love it! I love reading other blogs and I love to post on my own. It is an outlet for me.
5. My DVR...I love it.... without it, Dave and I would never be able to watch "our" shows.
I'm awarding to:
1. Lucy-http://www.thejudyfamily.blogspot.com/ & http://lucybabysteps.blogspot.com/ -these are the blogs, of one of my dearest friends, Lucy. She is an amazing writer and tell the stories of her life here. It is because of her, that I starting blogging in the 1st place :)
2. Sara-http://footballandfriedrice.blogspot.com/-Sara is a wonderful woman of amazing faith! I love her blog...she is getting ready to bring her precious daughter home from China in just a few days.
3. Lisa-http://thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com/-Lisa has a wonderful blog; and takes fabulous pictures! Lisa faithfully leaves me comments, ones that have meant very much to me!
4: Leslie-http://leslieandaaron.blogspot.com/-Leslie tells a story to tell about the loss of her precious husband Aaron. She is a wonderful writer and I love to read her blog!
5: Liz-http://thecrazylifeofamomof4boys.blogspot.com/- I just recently started following Liz's blog and she has also been posting comments to me. I really enjoy her blog :)
Thank you again, Jen for the award!