January 13, 2009



Sometimes I am afraid to post prayer requests. My main reason is that I feel like there are sooo many people who need the power of prayer. There many that are my family & friends and others like this little girl who are in close in my heart.
I want to make sure that no one ever feels like they are left out....I am trying to figure out a way to have "all" prayer requests on my blog someday.

With that being said, I am asking all of to be praying for a sweet little girl named Abby and her family; she was adopted from Guatemala. At three years old, she was diagnosed with a high-risk, aggressive form of Leukemia. Certain genetic complications have put her chance of surviving her upcoming treatment at about 20%.
Abby and her family really need our prayers right now.
I hope you will visit her family blog here, and follow her story.
Check out this video that her Dad made:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v1fLeI6gXY


Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working

James 5:16

3 comments:

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
I pray for Abby. God bless you..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are so sweet....and so compassionate....

I was to their blog yesterday...you can count on me for prayers.....that story is heartwrenching.

Lisa

Shell in your Pocket said...

May God shed his Grace upon her..you are compassionate...thank you!
-sandy toe