February 8, 2009

Baby Shower & Bowling...

I had a busy Sunday, first I went to my friend Jessica's baby shower. Jess and her husband Patrick are expecting their first baby, Charlie he is due to arrive on April 18th. Jess has had a difficult pregnancy and has spent most of her pregnancy on bed rest, so the shower was actually held at Jess's house. My best friend Natalie and Jessica's Mom threw the shower. They had all kinds of yummy things to eat and my personal favorite, sherbet punch!
We are so excited for Jessica & Patrick and cannot wait to meet baby Charlie :)


These were darling little "C" cookies, that Natalie got for favors for the shower.

Mom to be.....


This was one of the things that I got Jessica, Charlie's 1st piggy bank :)



Meet Baby Charlie!


BFF's Jess & Natalie


After I left the shower, I met Dave and the boys for an afternoon of bowling with his family. We bowled two games and then went to have Pizza. It was a fun afternoon. Matthew & Michael love their cousins especially Josh. He is a year older than Matthew and the boys love playing with him. Since the boys are in different schools and we are all so busy, we do not get together as often as we should. It was a really fun time, an we look forward to the next time!

Bowling with the cousins, then we had pizza afterwords!



I had another blessed & wonderful weekend with my family and friends.
I am so thankful to God for all I have.


*Please take a minute and say a prayer for this family. They lost their precious
10 month old, Cora to Stage 4 cancer today.





4 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Those cookies are adorable....looks like your girls had a good time at the shower...love the belly shot!

Lisa

Liz said...

looks like a fun weekend..glad the baby shower was not a bowling party..I was a little concerned :)

Lucy said...

Looked like a beautiful shower and a beautiful mom-to-be! Love the name Charlie too. Hope she survives bed rest, not too much longer to go!!!
Bowling sounds like so much fun...can't wait till the baby comes and I can do stuff like that again. I'd fall over if I tried to throw a bowling ball now. :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a sweet shower!