March 11, 2009

Busy days....

Sorry I have not posted much, but I have had so much going on this week....
Michael and I took advantage of our last warm day for awhile and played at the park.
We have many different things going on at school...We are also having a baby shower for Matthew's teacher this week and I have been really busy with that. I spent the day with my Dad today, shopping for new carpet and furniture, Michael got to spend the day with my brother....He loves his Uncle David!
Our neighbors and friends Diane & Gabe had their 3rd child, a baby boy named Holden Richard he weighed 10lbs and 11oz & was 22 1/2 inches long! Big sister Hannah & Lainey are so proud. I will post pictures after we meet him on Saturday :)

Tonight I had a fun dinner with my friends Natalie & Mindy, we went to the Elephant Bar. It was a great time, like always! When the 3 of us get together, time just flies by. We have been friends for so long and I am so blessed & grateful to have them in my life!

I am glad today is Wednesday, looking forward to the weekend, a few things to do, but some "free time" too! I am also looking forward to Spring Break next week, we need a "break" :)



2 comments:

Lucy said...

Your dinner out looked like so much fun. Don't know about the Elephant Bar, where is it? Looked good. :) You are always so busy, I don't know how you do it. I'm trying to gain some energy just to go to the grocery. :)
Congrats on the new baby, what a big boy!!!
Have a good week!
Lucy

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you had a great girls night!!

We have had the same kind of week....I feel like I have been a blog slacker this week!!

Hope things start to slow down for you.

Have a great night!

Lisa