May 18, 2009

Grow Old Along With Me....




David and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Friday. My best friend Natalie and her husband Brent, along with our parents, threw us a wonderful party. It was at this cute "house" at one of the parks here. Natalie and Brent made all the food themselves, and we had a bartender too. We had the best time, celebrating with family and old and new friends too.....It meant so much to Dave & I that they went to so much work and we love them for it :) I am so blessed & thankful to be married 10 years to such an awesome man! 

Life had been crazy around here(again) and I am so far behind in my blogging. We have 7 days of school left and I have 6 days of babysitting left. I hope to "slow" down more, once summer comes. I also just want to spend some time with the boys. The last few months have been so busy and I really miss them!
I hope to catch up on blogging some this week!
Happy Monday!
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13

1 comment:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration!! Congrats on 10 wonderful years:)

As much as I look forward to the end of the school year, I dread it....the activities calendar is jam packed!!

Hope you get some down time.....hang in there:)

Lisa