July 26, 2010

Life is so Fragile.....

This was one of the saddest weeks of my life.....
My dear friend, Yvonne and her sweet 8 year old boy Paul, who is in Matthew's class, had to bury an amazing husband and father this week. His death was a very tragic and sudden death, and we are all left to wonder "Why"? I know that only God know this, and that someday we will have the answers that all of us want to know, especially Yvonne. For now, I am praying from the bottom of my heart that my friend, will find a strength within her that she did not know she had.


1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

It is really amazing how God equips us in ways we didn't think was possible. It is so heart breaking & devastating & we don't understand...but God knows exactly how we feel and He captures our tears.