September 19, 2008

Foto Friday


Beautiful



Our wonderful pastor



PaPa, Geema & Matthew


Today was Grandparents Day at school for Matthew, it is a wonderful time for some special bonding. There is a special breakfast of sweets & fruits served, and then the Grandparents visit the classrooms and work on a special project; with the kids, then they had a photo booth for pictures, the book fair and chapel. It lasts about 3 hours and everyone seems to eat it up :)

*Next year I am running this event...prayers will be needed,ha! :)


This year, Carol(Geema) my mother-n-law attended and so did Joe(Pa-Pa), my father-n-law. Missing, were my Dad(Grammpy), who had a tough week, Penny(SMIL)My step-mother-n-law, who works and of course my wonderful Mom(Grammy) who passed away in April.


Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
Proverbs 16:31


Tell it to your children, and let your children tell it to their children, and their children to the next generation.
Joel 1:3

No comments: