October 9, 2008


Today I am thankful to God for his precious gift to my wonderful friend Lucy her husband George and their daughter Magnolia. They are having a baby, due in April!!! Many of you know Lucy's story and what an incredible person she is! The Lord has blessed her in so many ways, but she has traveled down some very long roads to get where she is now. I am SOO excited for her and her family and will be praying for them ALL the way through their journey to becoming a family of four :)

Congratulations & Love

to

Lucy, George & Magnolia

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

(Proverbs 3:5-6)

A miracle in the making....


The Proud "Big" Sister-Miss Magnolia



George, Lucy & Magnolia


Lucy & I from our visit in July




2 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh my goodness! How absolutely sweet of you Jennifer! Thank so much, you made me cry! I love the proverb and I will try to remember it. Thank you for sharing in our joy and being so supportive, you are a wonderful friend! You have such amazing optimism and I'm inspired by it all the time. :)
Love, Lucy

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am so happy for them...what a miracle!

Such a beautiful post for your dear friends...you are so sweet!

Ok. so now I am just putting this together, I remember this post on Lucy's blog...I never knew you were that Jennifer...small world:)

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Lisa