It looked like fun....
You should visit her blog sometime, she just recently lost her husband and her baby, and blogs about the tremendous amount of grief that she is experiencing. I find her to be a true inspiration and she could really use our prayers!
*Please take a minute to visit this blog and say a prayer for this family:
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Criminal Minds
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Criminal Minds
7. How I Met your Mother
8. American Idol(I know)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Stir Crazy
2. Cafe Provencal
4. Red Robin
5. Pei Wei
6. DD's Pizza
7. Las Fuentes Mexican
8. Bear Creek Lodge
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Had lunch at school with Matthew
2. Visited with Natalie, Jacob, Sophia & Liana
3. Picked up my 18 pies from school
4. Brought Delaney & Antonio home with us after school
6. Went to Bev's jewlery party for Diane
7. Prayed for MANY people
8. Made savory crescent chicken squares for dinner(one of our favorites)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1.Christmas morning with my boys!
2. Christmas break
3. Shopping day after Thanksgiving with Nat
4. Growing "old" with Dave and watchng my boys grow up....
5. Starting to work out again
6. Dinner next Friday with Vicki & Hunter
7. Baking christmas cookies
8. My 10 year anniversary in May
8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. Good health for me & my family
2. To have my Mom back(selfish, but true!)
3. Peace for our nation going forward
4. Cure for Cancer
5. A daughter someday......
6. For the house t0 be finished
7. NO major surgery for Matthew in the near future
8. A blog makeover!