December 15, 2008

Song for Sunday.....


It has been crazy around here...Tis the season :)
Sooo I am posting a quick post about a new song that I think everyone should hear and buy! This song, Christmas in Heaven, is AMAZING! I bought the 5 pack of Cd's($20 with shipping!) and have kept one for my house, one for my car, and gave one to my brother & Dad. This is a song that will mean something to everyone. Obviously for me, it reminds me of my Mom, especially since this is my first Christmas without her....
I found Sarah Schieber's blog, through Jen's. They are both really special women, who have sadly lost their husbands in the last year. Sarah has an amazing voice and is a woman of amazing faith!
I hope everyone had a blessed weekend

and

I hope that I have time to catch you up more tomorrow :)



I gave this to my brother at his graduation from the Police Academy on Thursday night.....



Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

2 Corinthians 9:15


1 comment:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I will have to check out the CD!!

It has been crazy around here too...I think posts will be few and far between for the next two weeks!!

Have a wonderful week:)

Lisa